With Built In SEO Functionality, Our Website Development Saves Time & Money!
According to research, web developers have as little as 50 milliseconds (1/20th of a second), to capture the attention of its user. In an instance, web users make judgments that determine if and how they will use your site. Through "visual appeal", a web user immediately makes assumptions regarding the quality of the brand, their products/services and ultimately whether they will seek out more information pertinent to the purchasing process at that time. That being the case, it is extremely important to develop a site that is not only eye appealing but user friendly. Remembering that functionality is a must when hoping to retain user visitors long enough for them to convert whether that be buying a product/service or simply filling out an online form seeking more information.
Our Hands-On, Website Development Process...
Using unique industry tools, we can perform an in-depth website analysis of any live site. This gives us initial details as to the competitiveness, structure, and overall performance of the site. We then discuss the next steps as if we were building a new site from scratch. Designing not only a beautiful site but with extreme functionality will provide the greatest overall appeal. Focusing on brand quality, relevant content and a short conversion path will help create the greatest return on investment, making all the time and effort well worth it!.
According to another recent study conducted by Missouri University of Science and Technology, it takes users less than two-tenths of a second to form a first impression but it takes a little longer, about 2.6 seconds, for a user's eyes to land on that area of a website that most influences their first impression.
The conclusion of the research resulted in some very interesting things...
• The institution's logo - users spent about 6.48 seconds focused on this area before moving on.
• The main navigation menu - almost as popular as the logo, subjects spent an average of 6.44 seconds viewing the menu.
• The search box - where users focused for just over 6 seconds.
• Social networking links to sites such as Facebook and Twitter - users spent about 5.95 seconds viewing these areas.
• The site's main image - where users' eyes fixated for an average of 5.94 seconds.
• The site's written content - where users spent about 5.59 seconds.
• The bottom of a website - where users spent about 5.25 seconds.
Ready to take the next step by developing a website? Looking to increase your current traffic or refresh your existing website? Give us a ring or contact us today!
Website Development Examples